Sunday, January 03, 2010

reviving 2

7/2/2007 - make up

just for gals

got this thai blog whom i personally think is worth to "read", *cough* see the pics.... since i cant read thai

it`s all about how u put makeups...

click HERE to view her blog

here are some screen shots from her blog which i personally like :





7/2/2007 - palmistry

Hi again world

few days ago, i got some "vision" after my hands being read by some "gao shou" people

btw, my darlin said i got strange2 disfigured hands...... is it?

anyway that doesnt matter lah.... overall my reading was not so good...

you see my relationship with my lover isnt so well, as i got shorter little finger than the line of my ring finger which is NOT GOOD. thats why i try to extend my fingernail desperately to reach the line but fails....

it says best if the little finger is longer so that u closer with your darling....

but then im quite ok with my future kids lah... coz u see the ring finger is over the middle finger line...

then, now to the palm. left hand is life after 40 yo, since im only in my mid 20`s so we see my right hand instead.

also not good, u see my feeling line in a mess..., those who got `steady` feeling should have 1 straight, clear, deep lines.. while mine is scrambled around

but luckily i got `money line` hmmm........ although think its not really true.... anyway, good enough to make me temporarily happy hehehe

actually still got many other things but i kinda forgot already...

oh about the "overseas" line... indicates whether u live/work overseas... said the line is located somewhere in the middle below headline.. but i read through some books , some says the line is located on side of the palm... hmmm confused.......

btw, did u notice the blood clot on my little finger...., not painful but disturbing..., feels like got some dog lice sticking there , got it during my thai trip. as u know the toilet there mostly got this kinda shower hose to ehm cleanse the existing `unwanted waste` , then i tried to press the grip but then it`s kinda rusty , so i need to use more power to hold it... ends up some of my little finger`s meat clamped in between the grip.PAIN!! then tried to release it.....,

my little finger was saved but the cilaka grip leaves a mark...... like wanting to state it`s "achievement" after bullying my little finger

No comments:

Post a Comment

(=^_^=)