Tuesday, January 05, 2010

first entry in 2010

Hi world...
it's been like erm 3-4 years since the last time i blog..., was stop blogging because of the stupid blog-provider closed down and deleted all my posts... , and kinda sad because years of my work gone, just like that...' although it's not a piece of art or anything great about my blog, but ,I put alot of effort in it...

Anyway, luckily i got save some of the posts in my harddisk, and yesterday i tried to re-upload everything into blogspot (learnt my lesson, to choose more realible provider now :P)
some pictures are gone for good but, some can be revived :)..

While reviving my blog, I realized that, sigh... how time flies..., i look so young in the pic... (T_T) , but kinda ashamed coz, alot of editting wasn't done properly..., but I'm to lazy to "repair" it..., somemore that was done yearssssss ago...

Oh , almost forgot :
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! \(=^_^=)/ Wishing you all prosperous new year!!

oh, last time i received these pictures from my friend :)

I think, CRAZY man, i mean who the hell wants to eat in a toilet!.

But i admit, it IS really An IDEA.

if only my `poo Poo` looks as cute as this....

YUCK!


and guess what!!!, I went to this restaurant in Taipei



The place isn't as big as it seems...

and I ordered the set-meal :




The "chair", cute cover, different in each seats..

U see the cute poo-poo lamp

When the dessert came,


DAMN shocked!!!!
U see the size!!!



But, still.... I'm trying hard to finish the foods....


But of course, can't finished it all...... (><) but overall, the food was nice n surprisingly affordable, nice environment although the place is a bit "old"

No comments:

Post a Comment

(=^_^=)